Queensland Full Licence Process
This is by far the best way to do your Real Estate Licence Course! I signed up to do it online, got my course package instantly, finished all my work, submitted it and got my certificate all with in a week! Thank you to the whole team.Cameron JamesSeptember 2018
What a company - brilliant in every way. I would recommended this company for anyone wanting to enter or upgrade in the real estate industry. I enjoyed doing my Full Licence Course, it was online yet I always knew you were there to support me.Joan LukiesSeptember 2018
Queensland FastTrack Real Estate Licence Process.
The Queensland Full Real Estate Licence enables you to own or manage your own real estate agency or business in Queensland. As a fully licensed agent, you are able to sell and manage property without the need to work for an established agency.
The qualification that you need
These 19 units that the Government require that you complete to be able to apply for your Licence are:
CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry
CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
BSBSMB406 Manage small business finances
CPPDSM4015B Minimise agency and consumer risk
CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
CPPDSM4004A Conduct auction
CPPDSM4005A Establish and build client-agency relationships
CPPDSM4006A Establish and manage agency trust accounts
CPPDSM4009B Interpret legislation to complete work in the property industry
CPPDSM4010A Lease property
CPPDSM4011A List property for lease
CPPDSM4012A List property for sale
CPPDSM4013A Market property for lease
CPPDSM4014A Market property for sale
CPPDSM4016A Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
CPPDSM4018A Prepare and present property reports
CPPDSM4019A Prepare for auction and complete sale
CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
CPPDSM4046A Manage tenancy disputes
Students will enrol and complete the 19 units from the CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) with The Australian School of Business & Law (National Provider # 31206). Upon successful assessment the RTO will issue the student with a Statement of Attainment that lists the units of competency that the student has been deemed competent in. The Student Handbook can be found by clicking here. For all the information about Real Estate Licensing in Queensland visit the Real Estate Agent’s Licence Section of the Office of Fair Trading Website.
What’s involved to complete the RPL Process?
To successfully complete this process, the following is required:
– you must have at least 1 year experience working in the real estate industry
– you will need 2 Licensed Agents sign a Third Party Reference, testifying to you experience in the real estate industry
– A detailed CV or Profile of your career history
– Copies (or photos) of any Certificates or Academic qualifications
– A list of your or your office’s Current Sales and Rental Listings and Recently Sold and Leased Properties
– Materials that you or a colleague use to market yourself or themselves, eg: business card, flyers, pre-listing kits, just sold/leased cards, web profiles, newspaper, video’s, etc
– Materials that you or your office use to market a Property for Sale or Rent eg: internet ad, brochure, newspaper, videos etc
– Copies of client testimonials about you or your office
– The Contents page of a Policy and Procedures Document or an extract out of a Policy & Procedures document
– A copy of an Appraisal or a CMA or a Property Report
– A copy of a completed contract of sale / lease
– A copy of a completed rental agreement
– A copy of a listing authority
– A marketing schedule for sale / lease
– Photos or a video of an auction
There are questions requiring;
– numerical calculation
– offering true/false or multiple-choice answers
– short answers
– long answers
– Research and project tasks
– Case studies and simulation scenarios
– RPL Interview and review of questions
– Case studies
Students are expected to have a good understanding of the English language as the interpretation & application of legislation is a large part of the process.
Students are expected to have at least a basic level of computer skills, including; emails, Microsoft Word, Adobe Reader and downloading files from a web browser
How long does it take to complete the FastTrack Real Estate Licence Process?
The course length will be adjusted to accommodate clients learning requirements, this may be completed as quickly or slowly as suits the student but still within the appropriate volume of learning requirements.
We’ve had people complete in 5 days.
FastTrack Real Estate Licence Process Pricing
Course Fee = $1195