3 days (Subject to WBL)
Sales Representative Registration Course Information
The Department of Commerce (The Government Department that looks after Real Estate in Western Australia) requires you to have 7 educational units and then you must Register with the Department to be able to work in Real Estate.
These 7 units of the Sales Representative Registration Course are:
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property;
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work;
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work;
- CPPDSM4012A List property for sale;
- CPPDSM4014A Market property for sale;
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty;
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry.
Students will enrol and complete these 7 units of CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) with The Australian School of Business & Law (RTO # 31206).
In your real estate course, there are questions requiring;
- numerical calculation
- offering true/false or multiple-choice answers
- short answers
- long answers
- Research and project tasks
- Case studies and simulation scenarios
Students are provided with appropriate training to facilitate the learning to achieve competency.
Students are expected to have a good understanding of the English language as the interpretation & application of legislation is a large part of the course.
Students are expected to have at least a basic level of computer skills, including; emails, Microsoft Word, Adobe Reader and downloading files from a web browser
In the unlikely situation the ASB&L ceases to offer the program the ASB&L would negotiate the transfer of your studies to another RTO without any further costs being imposed on the student.
Submitting this form will send you your course work and therefore training has commenced. Once training has commenced in the course, no refund is available to learners who leave before the completion of the course unless other terms have been negotiated with the client. If you do not wish to proceed with your course, do not submit this form.
We will contact you to discuss payment plans that suit you. In accordance with Clause 7.3 of the Standards for RTO’s, fees collected in advance of services provided will not exceed $1500.
Student Support: email@example.com
Course Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2017 Express Real Estate Courses | Real Estate Websites by Stepps
Please call mobiles if you need us;
Student support – 0407 970 668
Enquiry – 0499 009 155
Full Licence enquiry – 0400 086 823
DISCOUNT CODE: 50TODAY